Thursday 11 August 2016

Room 4 reading - Filling a Bucket

For the past 3 weeks we have been reading a story about filling our buckets. This story teaches the children about the importance of being kind, sharing and caring. They follow our schools values of being trustworthy, respectful, reliable, caring, honest and responsible. Last week Michelle got the children to read part of the story with her. If you would like to read the full story with your child look up - How Full is Your Bucket - on you-tube. We hope you enjoy the story. Well done room 4 - I love watching how you fill buckets in our class and at home.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Izaiah. I go to Paihia School and I’m in Room 6. The thing I like about your Filling your Bucket Story is you read very loud and clear and we have read that story too. Filling your Bucket is one of the School goals for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Darrius did you know that is our goal too, we are practicing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm Cassidy from room one. I like the way you sounded out the words and I like the way you chose that book because some people at this shcool are mean. Bye

    ReplyDelete