Monday 14 March 2016

Developmental time

For the past two weeks we have been focusing on the alphabet, numbers and our spelling when we have developmental time in the morning. We match spelling words using magnetic letters, learn about upper and lower case letters, sequence the alphabet, look at number patterns to 10, thread beads to make our names and so much more! This developmental time allows us to help each other with our learning, get to know the new children in class, practice our spelling with a friend and settle us in for our day of learning. Here are some photos of our developmental time today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my baby eternity.....woooooow big school girl my darling.......I see u are having an awesome time at kra my baby..... There's no limit to knowledge Jst like the star's I taught u about... No limits to evwythong in life my baby...love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful smile my darling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi We are Room 1 at Kereru Park Campus. We live in Papakura in Auckland. We like your pictures and story. It is really cool work. it looks like you are having fun. Bye Room 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi eternity...i see youre doing excellent words on your paper my baby....daddy is so proud my darling...keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete